Modding > Spelunky Classic > Psi-lunky
- Mod Type:
- Classic Mod
- Install Code:
- 1 month ago
- Last Update:
- 1 month ago
- Average Rating:
Psi-lunky is a Spelunky Classic mod that grants the Spelunker and friends the power of the mind. Or in other words, magical powers with a more sci-fi flavour. Along with a few extra supporting items, tricky enemies, and an a few extra things.
Psi-lunky uses the mouse to control the "Psionic Cursor". Left-clicking activates a power, the scroll wheel changes the active power, and right-clicking allows you to control which powers are equipped. Powers can also be equipped via the pause menu, which now has a second page for that. You'll (usually) start with one power, so be on the lookout for mystical tablets that will grant you new powers.
A quick overview of what you'll find in Psi-lunky:
- Twelve magic/psychic powers, each with a special and probably useful function
- A new kind of level structure containing power-granting tablets
- An additional shop type, selling some useful items
- A couple of off-theme items that might be helpful
- Three new enemies to contend with
- The most useful item ever
- An alternate version of each character, each with their own twist
- Chaos Mode, which "slightly" alters how levels are generated
- Editor Plus support, allowing you to use Psi-lunky objects in custom levels
|4||Psi-lunky.zip||1 month ago|
Please log in to leave a comment.